Smile

                                                                          The smiles of
      Yours make me dance, like dew
    In the midnight with moon
 The cozy winter seems no longer soon
     It makes my heart cheers!!!
        Like spring has got here......
   It like first drop of rain fallen
     Make everything different what it touch’s
And make it more then , that it was
         The fragrance of lavender got all over                                                                                                                                                                                          
   It’s like I got filled by every thing
It is precious than any thing to me I had
In my life..........
Hey, please keep smiling it give my
Spirit to existence 
When ever I lost hope you are their to
Remind me this is the start
I want to live for ever
With you in this life or I call it a wonderful journey!!!


^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trends

been a while

Love turn to hell