Journey

The smiles of
 Yours make me dance, like dew
 In the midnight with moon
 The cozy winter seems no longer soon
 It makes my heart cheer!!!
 Like spring has got here......
It like the first drop of rain fallen
Make everything different what it touch’s
And make it more then, that it was
The fragrance of lavender got all over                                                                                                                                                                                          
   It’s like I got filled by everything
It is precious than anything to me I had
In my life..........
Hey, please keep smiling it give my
Spirit to existence 
Whenever I lost hope you are there to
Remind me this is the start
I want to live forever
With you in this life or I call it a wonderful journey!!!


^_^
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trends

been a while

Love turn to hell