Falling apart !!!

well its weird to express even

Sorry this time i haven't write a poem , may be you like my view 
Its really funny to know
When we fall how helpless we become it like end of the world some time we give up all the thing and stop thinking and all it like sitting in hell , like your own room turn in to the  darkest place ever and it like and it start feeling us like hell do u ever think that when we got   hurt and feel sad and lonely we start to fine more and more sadness around we start listening all the heart broke song and all the thing were we found the more and more sadness , but u know today i was playing with kids and a little girl fall down and she stand up so quickly like she hasn't fallen and she smile at me 
when i ask her "Are you okay dear??"
she smiled and reply  me that "I m strong."
that make me think that we are so stupid that we are stuck to all that thing cause its time to move on and do something better that never ever done yet 
well she is the most adorable girl but she told me some thing good today and it funny that i was just upset about some stuff but now it make me realised  that i was so stupid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

been a while

Love turn to hell