been a while

Its been a while to hold your hand
walk out through the streets and
Feel the breeze in open hair
clutch your arm around and hold you tight
Just to make my self feel alright
your joking around and
making fun of me...to just make me little annoyed
I can hear the giggles when
I do some thing stupid
and your pulling me on the road to get close to your
That make me slow down and look in your eyes
you yell cause i m just much careless
But i know your are around me
you will hold me and smile
The first time i hold your hand and put my head on your
shoulder to make u feel my touch
It warm me and clam my heart
 your annoyed face when i make fun of you
And you don't got any thing to say
then your pointless thing that make me smile  your try to annoy me
But i smile and that make both of us smile
doing all the stupid thing and laughing on each other
It was some of the great time that we had
well do you remember that when i ran to u and hugged u in crowd
Every one was looking and that little dance on those old songs to make you cheer up
sleeping on your shoulder by holding you tight
Just about to cry to n't find you at my side in crowd
eating one ice cream and you says "you like to eat the same ice cream cause i eat it too"
And that burger fight that i will not neither i will and when u start to eat
I want that too
and i eat a slice of tomato and u were like i like that i want it back
Writing on my phone  i love u , and u ask will u stay forever
i write it yea
Well really its been a While to have you ........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling apart !!!

Love turn to hell